The Logan NAIDOC Family Fun Day will run from 9am to 2.30pm tomorrow, Tuesday, July 4, at the Kingston Butter Factory (KBF) Cultural Precinct.
A key element of the Logan NAIDOC Family Fun Day is a free live entertainment program featuring traditional and modern performances on the KBF stage.
The program also features information stalls, a free barbecue lunch, activities for children, traditional foods for sale, a damper-making competition, and a traditional weaving session.
Free bus and train travel will also operate to and from this event, but you must register.
Visit NAIDOC 2023 For Our Elders – LoganARTS to obtain your free train ticket which you need to be ready to show on the train.
There will also be the following bus service stops:
- 8.30am – Pick up Behind Logan Entertainment Centre (pink stop)
- Pick up/Drop off at Logan Central Bus Station (orange stop)
- Pick Up/Drop off at Kingston Road at Edith Street – Stop ID 310613 (red stop)
- Pick Up/Drop off at Kingston Butter Factory Bus Bays (green stop)
- Pick Up/Drop off Behind Logan Entertainment Centre (pink stop)
The full program for the event can also be found on the Logan Arts website – Home – LoganARTS
Information is also available from the Logan District Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Corporation for Elders’ Facebook page.