Flagstone’s SuperCARnival will fuel excitement ahead of the Gold Coast 500, with the free event on Saturday, 21 October set to welcome Supercars driver, Brodie Kostecki as part of an afternoon of fun and activities for the whole family.
The Supercars Championship series leader will join thousands of families and car fanatics as Flagstone Parklands is transformed into a car-themed carnival. The event will include a car show with 120+ custom and classic cars, ‘CARnivore’ themed food trucks, live music, and entertainment, as well as a racing simulator and the Repco Pit Stop Challenge.
Supported by Logan City Council, the free event will also offer people with the chance to win a block of land at Flagstone valued at $227,000.
Now in its second year, the annual Flagstone SuperCARnival will put the community on the map for people from across Brisbane and the Gold Coast, making the excitement of the Supercars series accessible to thousands of families and car enthusiasts.
The event will feature a range of exciting attractions, competitions and money-can’t-buy experiences, and offer opportunities for families to:
- Meet Supercars Championship series leader Brodie Kostecki, fresh off the track from his Bathurst 1000 podium finish.
- Get up close with a real Gen 3 Supercar and Super Ute
- Take a picture standing on the official Supercars Winner’s Podium
- Explore a car show with 120+ custom and classic cars
- Take on challengers on an 8-seat racing simulator
- Compete in the Repco Pit Stop Challenge, racing against the clock to refuel and change tyres
- Win prize packs for the Boost Mobile Gold Coast 500, including general admission tickets, a safety car ride, a pre-race grid walk, and a VIP behind-the-scenes tour, all for two people
- Enjoy a range of food trucks, including a themed ‘CARnivore’ area with BBQ food including burgers, brisket and chips
- Enjoy live music and meet the B105 street team, who will be providing entertainment and doing giveaways
- Take a Super Lap in the official Supercars Safety Car
Hi-5 star and Supercars’ presenter, Charli Robinson, will also be resident MC for the afternoon, handing out merchandise and revving up the crowd as they get involved in all the exciting experiences on offer.
Peet looks forward to welcoming families, car enthusiasts, and the wider community to one of the biggest and most exciting events ever held at Flagstone.
Event details are:
Date: Saturday 21 October 2023
Time: 1pm – 5pm
Location: Flagstone Parklands, Flagstonian Drive, Flagstone